Friday, January 13, 2012

The Office

Ever since the basement was wrecked in the spring floods, we've been pondering what to do about my office. Truthfully, I was not keen on the idea of working down there all winter. Unless the heat is cranked up, it's chilly down there, and I really didn't want us to spend the money on fuel oil just so I could work down there. But Tom didn't want my office in the living room anymore.

Once I made the fuel oil argument, however, he agreed that it would be much better for me to make a corner office in the living room.

So today, once the bills were paid and the dust settled, I went on over to Amazon and bought a new desk and matching bookcase. Hooray! The only thing I love more than buying new office supplies is buying new office furniture, so this was a real treat for me.



Tom's big treat will come when the new furniture actually arrives and I can clear up the clutter and get re-organized in the living room.

Hmmm...Do I need some new file boxes and a new desk set?

Why, yes, I think I do... Off to Staples this weekend for some new office supplies!

No comments: