Monday, May 21, 2012

How to Bezel Practically Anything

That's the name of an eBook I'm finishing up this weekend, getting ready to double check my instructions and put it in PDF format for downloading in my Etsy shop. And even though I covered making beaded bezels in peyote stitch, brick stitch, herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, and bead embroidery, I could NOT for the life of me figure out how to make a beaded bezel using netting stitch that wasn't completely fugly.

Thankfully, I figured it out, just in time to get up and make dinner. (It figures, right?) But I did it, and I can't show you a picture just yet, but no worries, it should be up and ready before next week!

Lots of blogging to do this week, and newsletter-making, and Hootsuiteing, in preparation for my vacation next week. Going to take a week off, focus on my beadwork, write up some new tutorials, get ready for my farmer's market season, and prepare for my upcoming trip to NYC to see the fab duo of Betcey Ventrella and Nikia Angel! I got to meet up with both of these amazingly talented ladies in Tucson back in February, and I can't wait to spend a weekend beading with them in NYC in June!

Lots more to write about, but it'll have to wait for later...so, until then, bead happy, friends! It's a beautiful day!

No comments: