Friday, September 17, 2010

If I Update This Blog Regularly...

Sometimes multiple times a day, does that mean that I've got too much time on my hands? Or am I using it as a procrastination for things that I SHOULD be doing?














Have I mentioned how much I love my son lately? Or how much I love working at home so I can be with him every day, despite the obvious challenges in time management and keeping my energy levels up?

This photos was taken on one of our afternoon sojourns in the backyard, under the big box elder tree. Every spring, Tom clears out some of the lower branches and undergrowth and we throw a couple of tree stumps in there with some candles and some folding chairs. This year, Tom built a wooden swing for Colden and hung it on one of the branches. Tom calls it our "Hobbit Hole". Colden loves it. He plays in the dirt, we look for caterpillars and bugs in the tree, and he "feeds" sticks to the glass and metal frog yard decoration that we keep under there for company.

No comments: