Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Off to See the Wizard...

My bag is packed, my computer is backing up, and I've printed out all my directions and schedules for this weekend. I'm ready to hit the road for my first-ever Guide Event for About.com. And of course, I'll be driving 5+ hours in a tropical storm...

But in other news, I'm participating in a very exciting and top-secret project that I can't tell anyone about...until tomorrow! I'll make sure I put a post in here tomorrow to let everyone in on the fun.

And on that note, I still have to get a couple of pieces of content published to the Beadwork site after Colden goes to bed because I'll be spending pretty much all of tomorrow in the car. As much as I'm looking forward to going to New Jersey and seeing my friends and spending a couple of days in Manhattan, I still kinda wish it was going to be a beading weekend...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Drive safely and have a fun weekend!