Thursday, September 02, 2010

Sick, sick, sick...

That's what I am right now. I have an awful summer cold - like it's not bad enough being sick with a sore throat, stuffy nose and a bad cough, it's like 93 degrees outside. I've been miserable all week - and last night, I think I got a grand total of about 2 hours of sleep. Between the discomfort from the stuffy nose and the chest congestion and the gross heat outside, I was just the most miserable that I've felt in a long time. But the snot is making a mass exodus from my nose, so I'm hoping that means the worst is over and that I'll be better in time for the Sunday farmers' market. Like Tom said, leave it to me to get sick in the middle of the summer!

Once again, summer is bashing us about with these horrific temperatures - 90s during the day, 70s at night. Impossible to get comfortable. And I just finished this absolutely beautiful necklace, the one I posted earlier in the week, with a big peyote stitched flower and a pearl-embellished spiral rope, and it's so damn hot, I don't want to wear it.

Temperatures supposedly cooling off tomorrow. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow...

No comments: