Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My New Work Space!

I finally did it! I went up to Target, blew some money on a couple extra folding tables, and moved my formerly cramped and completely disorganized working space from the dining room (where I was crushed in between the fish tank and a wall) to the living room.
















I've got a little more space to spread out without having to worry about burying the dining room table for days or weeks at a time. I can write, take my photos, print things out without having to dig for the printer, and get to my files and beads much easier!

I promised Tom that I would keep the chaos to a minimum, since it is still our living room, after all.

Now I am just patiently waiting for the batteries to charge so I can play with the new camera... Macro lens, here I come!

But first, I smell a poopy diaper that needs changing... Where's that kid o mine?

1 comment:

Courtney Breul said...

Looks great! Your space is so nice and bright! Have fun.